RCLAWNMOWERS WARRANTY POLICY
1 years or 300 hours of Product use, whichever occurs first. Any original consumer who purchases a remote control lawn mower on this website will enjoy the quality guarantee period of the equipment, starting from the date of purchase
If the product becomes defective in material and workmanship during the warranty period, the manufacturer or its authorized distributor will repair or replace the affected part free of charge, or refund the purchase price paid by the buyer.
The remedy offered (repair, replacement or refund) is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer. Certain conditions, limitations and exclusions may apply.
If some accessories need shipping cost, the buyer only needs to pay the shipping cost and get the parts accessories for free.
- Using non-original manufacturer repair parts, if they cause premature wear or damage to the product, the warranty will be void.
- Damage caused by the installation or use of any part, accessory or accessory not approved by the manufacturer for use with the product.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, alteration, improper assembly, improper adjustment, neglect or accident.
- Periodic wear, including wearing parts such as belts, tires and blades. Material defects and workmanship, but not wear and tear.
- Damage caused by not using new fuel or by not storing the product properly when not in use.
- Damage caused by the use of gasoline blends containing more than 10% ethanol.
Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns about the warranty.
To make a warranty claim, buyers need to contact the manufacturer’s authorized reseller (to find an authorized reseller, visit our website at rclawnmowers.com). Warranty service must be performed by an authorized representative of the manufacturer. In addition, the buyer is responsible for transporting the product to and from the warranty service location at its own expense and risk.